Our in-house laser scanning department offers this innovative technology for a wide range of applications and environments.
Laser scanning is ideal when:
- Access is for a limited duration, for example on a railway
- Physical access is not practical but the required feature can be seen, for example with a cliff face or steelwork high up in a roof
- Complicated detail is required, for example with an ornate façade or ceiling moulding, or with complicated industrial plant
- A 3D model or image is required, perhaps for use in a BIM project or to assist project visualisation
- The work needs to be done at night in the dark
Our team can produce data in formats to suit various software products capable of manipulating point cloud data, or can create CAD drawings or models to suit your requirement.